WWW Wedesday #15 (27th August 2014)


http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/Hi folks!

As most of you already know, WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

 My answers to the above questions are:

What are you currently reading? I am reading "The Letters" by Luanne Rice Joseph Monninger. I borrowed it from my sister. I am also trying to read "Complete Chanakya Neeti" side by side, which was gifted by my brother-in-law.

What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading is "The Mountain of Light" by Indu Sundaresan and "Private India" by Ashwin Sanghi and James Patterson.  You can read my reviews at  Read Review: The Mountain of Light and Book Review #15: Private India.

What do you think you'll read next? I haven't planned yet. I am supposed to receive a couple of books for review also. So let's see.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

See you again on a Wednesday. Till then Happy Reading!

Labels: ,