WWW Wednesday #11 (28th May 2014)

Hello fellow bookworms! It is WWW Wednesday time once more. Hope you had a good reading week.

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…





My answers to the above questions are:
What are you currently reading? I am reading "Living To Be A Hundred" by Meera Shashidhara. In this book, nineteen centenarians from different countries and a cross-section of society, share their memoirs, intertwined with the history of their century, as they experienced it. The publisher Leadstart Publishing sent me this book for review.

What did you recently finish reading? I have just finished reading is "Transactions of Belongings" by Jaya Padmanabhan. This book was also sent by the publisher Leadstart Publishing. You can read my review at
Book Review #7: Transactions of Belongings.

What do you think you'll read next? I am traveling at the moment and do not have new books in hand. So if I finish reading the current book, I don't know what to pick up next.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

See you again on a Wednesday. Till then Happy Reading!


I would appreciate if you would spare a moment to rate my blog by clicking on the tab on the top of the sidebar. Thanks!
 

Labels: ,