WWW Wednesday #14 (6th August 2014)

I am back for WWW Wednesday after a month's gap. July had been a busy month as it was the month of Ramadan. Hopefully I shall be regular now.

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers to the above questions are:

What are you currently reading? I am reading "The Mountain of Light" by Indu Sundaresan. It was a gift from my sister on my birthday last month. She knows that I love the Indu's writing.

What did you recently finish reading? I last finished reading is "God Explained In A Taxi Ride" by Paul Arden. The book was lying around in the house and it caught my eye. You can read my review at Read Review: God Explained In a Taxi Ride. 
What do you think you'll read next? I received four books on my birthday last month. Plus I have few more books yet to be read. I am expecting a couple more for reviewing. So I am really confused what should I pick up next!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
See you again on a Wednesday. Till then Happy Reading!


Labels: ,