WWW Wednesday #10 (14th May 2014)

Hello fellow bookworms! It is WWW Wednesday time once more. Hope you had a good reading week.

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…







My answers to the above questions are:
 
What are you currently reading? I am reading a collection of short stories in Assamese language which is my  mother-tongue. It is called "Aabha Gardenerar Godhuli" (The evening of Aabha Gardener) by Dr. Indira Goswami (in Assam she is popular as Mamoni Raisom Goswami). I am also reading "Youth" by J. M. Coetzee.

What did you recently finish reading? I have just finished reading is 
"Leaving Eden" by Julia Anne D. LeClaire.. The review of the same is Read Review: Leaving Eden.

What do you think you'll read next? I have not decided what to read next.
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

See you again on a Wednesday. Till then Happy Reading!
I would appreciate if you would spare a moment to rate my blog by clicking on the tab on the top of the sidebar. Thanks!

Labels: ,