The Liebster Award


This is the first award nomination for Natasha'z Words. My other blog Points To Ponder has been nominated for several chain blog awards but this one quite special as Natasha'z Words has finally made its debut in the world of blog awards. And all thanks to Sachin Prabhu at Journey With Prabhu. So Sachin, a bigggg thank you to you. I am really honoured.

Like most chain blog awards, Liebster has rules attached. And they seem to change as it changes hands! (You can read about my first Liebster at The Liebster Nomination: The chain blog award) My nominator followed the following rules and so I shall do the same.

The Rules:
  1. Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
  2. List 11 facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  4. Pick 5 - 10 new bloggers (must have less than 300 followers) to nominate.
  5. Ask them 11 new questions. Do not re-nominate the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Go to each blogger's site and inform them of their nomination.
11 facts about myself (these might sound familiar to my regular readers):
  1. I love rain.
  2. I am a bibliophile.
  3. I have a green thumb.
  4. I can be quite judgmental at times.
  5. I prefer some alone time during the day.
  6. I don't like folding laundry.
  7. I am a shoe fetish.
  8. I like doing my household chores while listening to music.
  9. I would love to start painting again.
  10. I can have terrible mood swings.
  11. Good music uplifts my mood.
Answers to the questions asked by my nominator:

1.  Who is your favourite author and why?  Khaled Hosseini. His storytelling style is simply engrossing and involves my heart in the story.

2.  What are your hobbies apart from blogging? Reading books, gardening and crafts.

3.  Mention one among your most happiest moments? When my parents approved of the person I love (that's my husband).

4.  What is the best compliment you got? That's a personal one!

5.  Do you think girls and boys and can be best friends? Whats your view while society mistakes them for couple?  They can be. But as there is a thin line between friendship and love (when it's between the opposite sexes), one of them ends up falling for the other. This is what I have seen mostly around me.

6.  Which is your dream destination and why? Paris as it is called as the most romantic place.

7.  Which is your favourite novel ? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

8.  One thing you love to do most and why? Reading novels because they take me through different lives, places and time.

9.  Have you ever written a dairy ? If so do you ever read it? What do you feel about it?  Yes, I had started writing a diary since I was a kid. Yes, I do read my diaries. They tell me how I have grown over the years and also remind me of the incidents I had forgotten.

10. Name a song which makes you smile. There are quite a few of them. "Aas Paas Hai Khuda"(from the movie Anjanaa Anjanee) is one such song.

11. Who is your inspiration for blogging ? My experiences and thoughts.

My nominations are:
  1. Journey with Choki G
  2. Dip-Tea Blogs Here...
  3. TANGLED VIBES
  4. one such story
  5. THE OTHER SIDE
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
  1. What is your favourite colour?
  2. What is the meaning of your name?
  3. Which is your favourite television sitcom?
  4. Which do you like better-sea/ocean or mountains? Why?
  5. Which is your favourite post on your blog?
  6. What is your favourite time of the day?
  7. Which animal/bird/fish would you like keep as a pet?
  8. Name three books which touched your heart.
  9. Have you ever bullied anyone? If yes, who?
  10. Who is favourite cartoon character?
  11. Which is more important--family or career?
Congratulations to my nominations and I hope you will accept my appreciation and in turn spread the blog love. If you don't do awards, please take my nomination as my heartfelt praise for your blog. Cheers!



I would appreciate if you would spare a moment to rate my blog by clicking on the tab on the top of the sidebar. Thanks!

Labels: ,